Monday, November 14, 2011

Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 20?

Have you used this product? If so, what do you think of it? Is it worth buying?





If not, are there any alternative powders available with an SPF20 that you have used?





Thanks|||Ridiculous product at a ridiculous price. The formulation SPF 20 is also used to blind beagles.|||Well I can't say it's definately the cause, but I bought this last week and wore it for 3 days, the a couple of makeup free days, now I have 3 massive blemish's! Bear in mind...I haven't had a spot in about 9 months! Lol! But I can't say for sure that the foundation is the cause!





A good alternative is forever powder foundation by dior...it's not mineral but gives a simelar coverage and finish and has spf25!!! I also love diors nude mineral powder but the spf10 isn't quite as high...but with a good spf in your moisturiser 10 should be plenty high enough for day to day wear!





Hope this helps!|||I hate it! It makes you break out! rip off

No comments:

Post a Comment