Monday, November 14, 2011

Calvin Klein Gel Eyeliner or Elizabeth Arden Gel Eyeliner?

Which one is better?


If i was to buy Calvin Klein Gel Eyeliner - a double ended applicator is included (fine and wide tip)


however if i was to buy Elizabeth arden Gel eyeliner - a normal brush is included





but i'm just wondering which gel eyeliner is better?|||I've never tried these 2 brands of gel eyeliner before so I can't actually feedback on theirs but I've used Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder and Maybelline gel eyeliners and could share my experience with you.





Bobbi Brown - smooth and easy to apply, long lasting and water resistant. I bought it in 2 bottles and 1 Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush package promotion so quite worth it otherwise just the brush is $25 which is pricey.





Estee Lauder - long lasting but not so easy to define with the thick brush included so you may want to change another brush or unless you like smoky / the 60s look of makeup.





Maybelline - easy to apply but doesn't dry up quick enough and do smudge a little. Its long lasting and comes with a brush too. Its good quality for that price.





All are easy to remove with eye makeup remover.





Don't think I've helped but I would rather choose Elizabeth Arden gel eyeliner instead since its a cosmetic brand so should be better.|||personally i fink calvin klein x|||I've heard that the Calvin Klein one is really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment