Friday, November 18, 2011

Elizabeth Arden flawless finish foundation, lightest shade?

I love Elizabeth Arden as it does give me great coverage most times and it comes in a great compact with sponge, mirror ect. Problem is though, I can't find a light enough shade! I have really pale skin and I'm using 'Gentle Beige 02' at the moment but its to dark. I was wondering if there are any lighter shades? I was looking on the 'Boots website' and there is 'Cameo and Vanilla' I know Ivory is a light shade but I don't know if they do that shade in Boots. What is the lightest shade out of the three? or are there any lighter?


I've heard M.A.C and Bare Minerals are suppose to be really good but I don't know where to buy them? I don't really want to order online. I want something where I can just pop to the shops to. I also know Elizabeth Arden tends to cake on and can rub off easily but I do love the stuff and would like to stick with it. I don't want to waste money on buying something new and then hating it to be honest, I've got dry reddish skin most times - is Elizabeth Arden doing that any good or could it be making it worse..?|||Lightest Ivory is the lightest shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment