Friday, November 18, 2011

Help with Elizabeth Arden products....?

Here's my story...Lately,i have noticed my skin to be really rough.I used to have beautiful skin before. But its gone all rough now. Someone recommended the Elizabeth Arden range. They told me to use the intervenee 3 in 1 cleanser, the ceramide plump perfect gentle line smoothing exfoliator, and any of the moisture creams. It seems like a really expensive routiene. Is it worth it?Has anyone tried it? Also, im 21. So is this good for me? So my questions are....is it worth it?and is it good 4 me,considering my age?Any feedbacks would be greatly appreciated. Also, if not this, then what are some other alternatives? ...Thansk in advance=)|||you can just use the 3 in 1 cleanser/toner/exfoliater and its cheap consideri8ng it does 3 things at once

No comments:

Post a Comment