Monday, November 14, 2011

Elizabeth Arden and Estee Lauder makeup?

I bought those brands makeup today I havn't opened them yet but I've heard they are very good brands, I just wanted to know your expirence with them. Thanks a lot!|||What kind of makeup did you buy? (foundation, eyeshadow, eye liner). I used to be a freelance makeup artist and worked with Elizabeth Arden for a brief period of time. Personally, I didn't like EA's makeup. Sorry :-( Perhaps you will have a different experience. But it really depends on what you bought. For example, they are well known for their pancake foundation here in Texas because there are a lot of old school types that like that sort of stuff. I prefer sheer foundations. I also don't think their shadows and blushes are pigmented very well- they don't seem to blend as well as other types but more than that it just seems to take more shadow than other brands (such as M.A.C. and Stila). I have used their gloss and that is ok. I have never used Estee Lauder so I'm not sure about that. Again, just my opinion and I hope you are happy with your purchases!


Elizabeth Arden does have good skincare products, though.|||Bouth are very good, go to the store a good one, (high end) and ask for samples and see if you like it, and your likes it.|||i try Elizabeth Arden for skin care it was good|||You're better off buying Loreal or Revlon. Most of these department store cosmetics are owned/parented by the "discount store" cosmetics. You will save a ton of money in the long run and look just as good. I was given the opportunity to try Shieseido(sp?)cosmetics for free and I wasn't impressed.|||yes they are really good brands. i have never experimented with elizabeth arden but my mom uses it and seems very happy with it!


i have a blusher and a lipgloss by estee lauder and they are the best!!|||yes they are are good but i would suggets instead of using elizabeth arden use lancome or clinque becoz well it's a good company but most people that i know have used elizabeth arden say thats it ok but they prefer lancome or u can buy clininque . estee lauder is good thats a really good brand but what i know is people like lacome and clinque more then all the other brand they lso like estee lauder but thats the third choice but u can keep estee lauder but my suggetion return elziabeth arden and instead of that buy lancome or clininque these are the most people pefer companies

No comments:

Post a Comment