Friday, November 18, 2011

Estee Lauder Double Wear- Elizabeth Arden?

I currently use Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish in Toasty Beige but I'm finding it looks really greasy-maybe it's best as a winter foundation- and it needs lots of topping up to stay looking fresh.


I'm thinking of switching to Estee Lauder Double Wear,


Is it as good as people say?


What colour would be the equalivant to toasty beige?


Do I need a powder for over it and if so which one?





Thanks!!!|||I've heard lots of mixed things about this foundation. It is VERY thick. But it is a good foundation none the less. It has SPF 10 in it so it's very protective as well.





The color that would be closest to Toasty Beige would be Shell Beige.





At least thats what it looks like. Tawny is also close to your current color.





Double wear has lots of rave reviews and the only warning is it is not good for first time cosmetic wearers...which I dont think you are! :) Haha.I say it's worth a try. Estee Lauder is an amazing make-up brand you really cant go wrong. Good luck! **

No comments:

Post a Comment