Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Opinions on Elizabeth Arden - Sunflowers please?

I used to love this perfume years ago. I still think it smells nice if you don't overdo it as it's a strong perfume. My Mum bought me some for my birthday and when I wear it I get people asking what it is etc and they seem to like it.|||one of my favs!

Report Abuse


|||I think that it's just an "OK" fragrance, nothing special|||I used to use perfumed body oil Sunflowers. It smelled nice and hydrated my skin too.


It does not last all day, tho. The hand cream is great. Had the perfume too and enjoyed it.


My friend is allergic to it, tho. If you are sensitive to some perfumes, better test it in the shop on your skin first.


I think it's a nice summer fragrance. Not too sweet and not lemony as many "fresh" perfumes are.


I'd buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment