Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am 13 i just bought foundation from elizabeth arden.it says it has stuff to fight aging.is it ok to use?

it has hexapetided in the foundation, and its my fist 1|||I am a Counter Manager for Elizabeth Arden. At your age of 13 I would have advised either no makeup or a tinted moisturizer. Most mom's who bring in their teenage daughters buy the Flawlwss Finish Mousse. Nice and light for your age.


You can take it back to the store and exchange it for another one.|||I THINK IT IS GREAT THAT YOUARE CONCERNED ABOUT AGING AT 13 ! THERE IS AN AWESOME FOUNDATION MADE BY ARBONNE, BUT YOU CAN'T GET IT IN STORES. IT'S THE BEST I HAVE FOUND. E-MAIL ME !

Report Abuse


|||I RECOMMENDED THE ARBONNE MY E-MAIL IS debstar50a2sbcglobal.net

Report Abuse


|||You should get someone from the boutique to help you find your right foundation before purchasing it. Maybe return it or exchange it for something different that's right for you..but you're just 13..it's best to keep your young skin away from foundation. If you do want to wear make-up I would recommend a tinted moisturizer. It covers and it's moisturizing. If your desire is to hide acne or anything at all.. maybe try a concealer that blends in well with your skin. Make sure you have a daily routine for your skin. If you do have acne..I do as well:(. I strongly recommend Clinique Acne Solutions. It works very well and is gentle enough to use twice a day. I just got it last week..it's working very well and controls oils..since acne is caused my clogs pores. GOOD LUCK!|||i know what it what like to be 13 and i wanted to wear that stuff too and it is perfectly fine to wear it but i would try something from clinque first or loreal or covergirl on your skin because you are so young and you are lucky to have young skin..just make sure you take care of it!!:)|||no offence your 13 i dont think you need anti aging stuff but i think its ok to use.|||you should probably go with something lighter like clean and clear. a lot of foundations that are anti-aging are too heavy and will make you break out|||yes its fine. dont worry. im 16, and use anti-aging stuff, and it keeps my skin beautiful|||Don't do it or you will eventually revert back to infancy!|||It's fine to use, anti-aging products fight the breakdown of collagen. (when collegn begins to break down, thats when wrinkles appear). although, i made the mistake of using foundations and concealers early in life, and now i'm left with really dark ugly pores, and i think it was the cause of my acne. when people say 'don't mess with your skin, you don't need it', they really aren't kidding.|||Wat the hell do you want to look like a 11 or 10 year old. You dont need no foundation to make you look younger,you probably have god skin and if you continue using foundation when your only 13 it will make your skin rinklely faster. So think about it before you use it|||You should not be wearing aging foundation when you are only 13. You should have perfectly healthy skin at your age. You should not be worrying about aging just yet. I do not think you should use it. It might be to heavy for your skin and cause you to break out.|||I was 14 when I started using foundation and that's also when I started breaking out. Even stopping wearing foundation and trying lots of OTC amd Mail order products didn't help until I saw the dermatologist 10 years later and got benzaclin and retin-a. Much nicer skin now.





As to your situation, this foundation is formulated for a different skin type then you most likely have, maybe you should go for another brand, like Clinque or something (if you have a choice). I love the Mineral makeups and totally swear by Everyday Minerals.





I left my prescriptions at my sister's house a week ago (I'm seeing her Thursday for other reasons and to get it back) and have been using SPF on my skin and its still pretty clear and I kinda attribute it to the MMU. I'm still going to start taking the prescriptions again, despite the expence, since my pores seem much larger without the retin-a. :( Good luck to you...|||It's not a matter of whether or not it's safe for you to use, at 13 you don't really need foundation unless you have severe acne. If you do, then you should talk to a dermatologist before you use any kind of makeup; they can point you in the direction of a product that will help without damaging the skin as many commercial products can do. If you're skin is naturally healthy (with the omission of a few little pimples), then you should leave off foundation and stick to basic makeup.... natural eyeshadow, some liner, and lip gloss. There's no point in covering your face at this stage of your life. Cultivate your character and the rest will take care of itself. Cheers!|||umm maybe you should start with tinted moiturizer at your age... its a wash of see-through colour that helps to even out the skin tone without looking like a mask or being too heavy.. it can come with SPF which is good|||wat the ****!


yur 13 why would yu buy that


thats sooo stupid


%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment