Tuesday, November 22, 2011

EMERGENCY -- PLEASE HELP: Where to Buy Elizabeth Arden Products?

Hey guys!


My HG moisturizer is Elizabeth Arden Calming Moisture Lotion--%26gt; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg%26amp;size=l%26amp;tid=11262484


Unfortunately, they've discontinued it, so I have to buy it online from now on. I used to buy these at Marshall's or TJMaxx, but now, they're not there anymore!





I need to know MORE ideas as to where I can buy it. I know Ebay sells it, but it's so unreliable. I want to go to a site where I know the service is consistent, fast, and the price is fixed (on Ebay, you have to bid all the time.. and if you buy, it's RIDICULOUSLY expensive, so please no Ebay answers!)





Please please please help me out. My skin has been reacting so badly with all the other products I'm using right now. This is the only thing that works for me. Please help!





ALSO, please recommend me a site where the pricing for this product is reasonable and not expensive.|||You can get them at Dillards or sephora for a good price.

No comments:

Post a Comment