Friday, November 18, 2011

I need a foundation with really good coverage,I use Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish but need more coverage!!!?

I have red hair,pale skin and can look quite flushed sometimes so need something to help tone down the high colouring.Have also tried Clinique and Clarins.Please help me sort this out as I have a big night out on Saturday.Thanks lots|||Don't wear any make-up. You look beautiful as a natural woman.|||I don't know if you are willing to use something "over the counter" but the best foundation I have ever used is maybelline super stay silky foundation. It covered all of my problem areas and stays on the longest of anything Ive used. It also didnt clog my pores. It only costs about 9 dollars at any drug store or walmart. as for looking flushed try instead of using blush let your natural red in your cheeks kind of show through use a warm powder everywhere else to even skin and give you a finished look. I prefer pressed powder for the better coverage.|||If it's redness you need to cover, get some of that green base. I've got some - doesn't make you look green, just counterbalances any red. No 7 do it for about 拢8.





I wouldn't go with a heavier foundation, it'll look cakey.|||hi visit melaleuca . com. it identify your skin type along with moisturize and tone so you won't have to wear so much foundation.|||I have heard great things about Estee Lauder Doublewear - it's come top in a couple of reviews. I don't use it myself as I prefer a lighter tinted moisturiser.|||moose matte by maybelline is really good for me , try it alot of my friends use it too :)|||hi i recomend M.A.C make up it is fantastic i swear by it|||try an airbrush thing.


its like 5.00 at walmart and the brand is N.Y.C|||bear minerals. it really works. (bear is either spelled bear or baer. i dot know which one

No comments:

Post a Comment