Friday, November 18, 2011

What kind of perfume do u like best among Paris Hilton,Elizabeth Taylor,Elizabeth Arden,Burberry,Britney Spear?

, Lucky Brand and Sarah jessica Parker? Urgent! Thanks in advance. Please say the name in that perfume series.|||Both Elizabeth Arden's Red Door and the new fragrance called Pretty are DIVINE! If you truly want to leave an impression, try either one of these. People will be asking you what you're wearing every time! Also, my new favorite is CREED Spring Flower. It is SOOOO sexy and sweet. Drives the guys wild. All of these fragrances are very feminine, girly, and womanly. For a more spicy fragrance, try Clinique Aromatice Elixir Body Smoother. Not the Cologne, cuz it's too strong. the Body Smoother is a lotion that lasts up to 16 hours with just one application in the morning. Awesome!|||I love Elizabeth Taylor|||Elizabeth Taylor|||I personally like anything by Burberry on a girl!|||britney spears.|||Elizabeth Taylor - Diamonds and Sapphires





I also like JLo - Live|||Burberry is very classy, fun, and girlie.





I love it(:|||its all about finding the right scent for you. I like a fruity perfume.


my favorites are the cool ralph lauren, the blue ralph lauren, and the burberry|||i hate britney spears, but i love her perfumes, i love the sweet kind of smell, like tghat pink bottled one with the green diamantes all on it|||I HEARTS HUGO BOSS AND CHANEL THE MOST :) and LACOSTE TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment