Friday, November 18, 2011

Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream intensive daily moisturizer for face SPF 15?

is this a good moisturizer?


would it be good for sensitive, dry, sometimes oily in some places, acne prone skin?


what is the scent like in your opinion?


basically just give me an overview of your opinion on this please?


and do you believe elizabeth arden products are only for older women?


i am in my teens, but i am looking for a good moisturizer that is going to keep my face moisturized for as long as possible throughout the day


i have tried clinique moisture surge and do not like it, and i find cheaper brands do not do as good of a job for me, but that is just what i have found


if you have any other suggestions please let me know however i live in australia so it needs to be available here


thanks|||Yes its really good. its not greasy at all and i use it as a moisturiser and im in my teens and my sisters in her teens and she uses it too, it doesnt give you acne and its not oily

No comments:

Post a Comment