Friday, November 11, 2011

Is 5th avenue by elizabeth arden a good perfume for a 20 yr old lady?

can you please rate it 1-10 as 10 be the best . i'll give it as a gift, from the gift shop they told me its a good perfume ,but i don't know anything about perfumes.|||To me it seems more suitable for women older than 40. I personally do not like it. If you want sth that smells young and fresh from Elizabeth Arden, then buy Green Tea (the original version not the summer edition or spicy), it is a green smell like the name is already saying and it is also not very expensive.|||That's an old one, in my opinion and pretty average.





The shop would tell you anything to sell their product, to be honest.


Especially if you're a guy, the saleslady say whatever. It's not their fault for doing their job.





My personal favorite line is the Dior collection.


I'd say maybe Dior Cherie, it's light, floral and really nice design.


Not too strong, she'll probably like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment